After the Body Pump Class on Sunday I could barely move... Now after two days I'm feeling MUCH better! I took the day off on Monday because the class I did on Sunday counted as one of my workouts (which was nice) :-). Tuesday I was back at it though. Let me say...It was hard! I was VERY sore and it really hurt to run, but I pushed myself and did a great job.
Tonight was much better. It was a tough day though and all I wanted to do was sit and do NOTHING! It took me a while but I finally pushed myself and got up and worked out. I'm really trying to focus and do well. I want to finally feel like I have accomplished something. This is something I WANT to accomplish and I will! I want this to be a life change not just a temporary change. I'm going to do it!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment