Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Second week

Monday's and today's workout's were great. However, my shoulder is really bothering me and I am not sure why. When I am lifting weights, some of the ways I am lifting really make my should hurt. When doing push ups tonight it really strained my shoulder. I hope I have not done something really bad to it. I'm not sure if it is from softball or if it is from the fact that my body is not used to working out.

I had Chris (my boyfriend) take a picture of me tonight and I must say it really shows me exactly how badly I want to lose weight. The picture was awful. You know when you see the weight loss commercials that show the "before" and "after" results....Well I am ready for the after result. Sometimes I just wish that the weight would just drop off like that, but I know it won't. I don't want to lose weight for a short time...I want to lose weight and lose it forever. I know I am doing the right thing by doing this program and I can't wait to actually feel good about myself. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment